Open Plan Living - Low Maintenance
- 4 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
Positioned on the high side of the street and located minutes to local parks, schools, shops, and transport is this modern and well appointed single level home featuring generous living space ideal for the growing family or for those who are looking to downsize. The property offers the following features for your consideration:
- Open plan living comprising of lounge, dining and family room
- Spacious main bedroom with large ensuite and ample wardrobe storage
- Three other generous bedrooms with built-in wardrobes
- Study or possible fifth bedroom
- Second bathroom with separate toilet
- Well appointed polyurethane kitchen featuring stone bench tops, five burner stove and breakfast bar
- Outdoor alfresco area with Eko-decking and stacker doors, leading out to a fully fenced backyard with garden shed
- Quality inclusions consisting of nine-foot ceilings to entry, plantation shutters, ducted reverse cycle air conditioning, security system, solar panels and decorative cornice.
- Double auto garage
- Short walk to family parks and bus stop
Located within close proximity to the Rouse Hill Town Centre, T-way bus city link & upcoming North West Rail Link this home has it all to offer. Make sure to add this property to your inspection list.
2 garage spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.